Saturday, May 18, 2013

Payless 20% off ENTIRE PURCHASE Coupon!

If you follow my blog at all, you'll find out pretty fast that something I love more than anything is retail coupons with no clearance exclusions! Well - if you know that about me, you'll find out this is one of my FAVORITE coupons! Payless is offering a 20% off entire purchase coupon going on RIGHT NOW! So, if you're in the market for shoes, stop by Payless to see what they have. Payless will also ship to store for free, so if they're missing your size, have them ship it to the store and you can pick it up later. This is a great way to score a discounted shoe that they may be out of in their store.
Here's the coupon: 20% off Payless Coupon

And now for my favorite part - the shopping! Here's some of my favorite shoes on a great deal today!
This item is on a great sale right now - 
Women's Viera Low Wedge Sandal - Regular Price $22.99
On Sale - $11.49
Additional 20% off - $9.19


Of course...I'll ALWAYS choose the heals!
Women's Lolita Strappy Sandal -  Regular Price - $29.99
Marked Down - $15.00
Additional 20% off - $12.00


Girl's Flower Flip Flop - Regular Price $9.99
Marked Down - $7.99
Additional 20% off - $6.39

No comments:

Post a Comment