Friday, May 31, 2013

6 pairs of FLIP FLOPS $0.17 each!!

So I went to Kmart yesterday to grab an item for a little gift, and I ended up getting some fun coupons that printed out at the register when I was done! One of the coupons was for $5 off shoes for the family. Well, at Kmart right now, they have flip flops on sale for $0.99 each! So I grabbed six pairs and paid just $1.00 for ALL OF THEM! Yep, that's right, I got flip flops for only $0.17 each!

While I was there, the lady explained to me that everyone is getting printable coupons with a purchase right now, and it all just depends on what you buy - so go ahead and grab a small item at Kmart and see what coupons you get! I'll be posting some awesome deals at Kmart so you can grab something on a good discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment